- During a Management seminar: clarification of the Vision/Missions/Values aspects, assessment of the means of associated measures and determination of objectives,
- Construction of the Deployment Matrix that distributes the objectives through responsibilities taking into account the perimeters (Program, Unit, Service or Workshop, Cell, etc.),
- Construction of reviews frames that allow periodic performance reporting and comparison with objectives,
- Facilitation of validation meetings and first reviews,
The progressive appropriation of the new system by the stakeholders showed that:
- Everyone felt concerned by their contribution to the company’s results,
- Management now had an internal benchmark tool to stimulate everyone’s efforts,
- The detection of ways of improvement became simple and the stakeholders made it theirs.